Life happens! We all go through unexpected circumstances and face situations that are more than we can handle on our own. There are situations when a trained professional can help us sort out our emotions so we can make sound decisions. We offer affordable, culturally sensitive counseling and therapy services for individuals, couples, teens, children and families.
- Depression & Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Grief & Loss
- Conflict Resolution
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Pre-Marital
- Trauma & Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Addiction & Recovery
- Christian Counseling
Group Therapy & Support Groups for Women:
- Stress Management
- Healthy Boundaries
- Overcoming Betrayal
- 12-Step; Spiritual Journey
- Friday Night Lite; Discussion Group
- Contact us to see what is currently being offered
- Affordable rates
- Sliding scale and Scholarships available to those who qualify
- Accept clients with State of California Victims Compensation Program
- Accept clients with third-party Sponsorships
- Accept cash, checks and debit/credit card payments
- California BBS Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- California BBS Registered MFT Associates and PCC Associates
- Graduate Student Trainees
- State of California BBS Licensed Clinical Supervision meetings weekly for all professional staff
- Professional counseling services are provided in an accessible, safe and confidential setting at: 5575 Lake Park Way, Suite 106, La Mesa, CA 91942
- Offsite options may be available at one of our partnership locations. Check for availability.
- Groups and seminars are provided onsite at the Lake Park office location unless otherwise specified.
- Enjoy the comfort of our reception room while you wait with a coffee/beverage station, lending library of great books, and informative resource & referral materials for your convenience.
Contact Counseling Services:
- Phone: Leave a confidential message at 619-713-1544.
- Complete our Contact Form to send a direct request.
Preparing for your visit:
You can print your Intake Packet to bring with you to save time on your first visit. Make sure to read and sign all pages as requested. Thank you!